Dedicated Divorce Attorney in Framingham, Metrowest Boston, Massachusetts
Guiding you through the Massachusetts divorce process with fearless, focused, caring and affordable representation
At Fitzpatrick Family Law, we understand that divorce is a stressful and emotional event. If this is happening to you, we are ready to ease the legal strain by leading you through the divorce process with skill and compassionate guidance. You can trust that we will be with you every step of the way and involved with every aspect of your case - from start to finish.
Whether you are divorcing or modifying an original divorce decree, we believe in educating you about the legal process and the issues you face. We make sure you know about your options and what to expect. It is important to know how your life will be affected during the divorce process and to prepare for life afterwards. We help you make the most informed decisions for your unique situation.
At Fitzpatrick Family Law, we know Massachusetts law thoroughly and take the time to make sure you understand your rights. Shannon Fitzpatrick is a strong counselor and advocate who can handle any family law issue regardless of its complexity. If your case must go to court, Fitzpatrick Family Law aggressively defends your rights, interests and family. We also understand, however, that not every case should go to court. We can help guide you to a resolution that is right for you and for your family.
Fitzpatrick Family Law advocates for you in the following matters:
- Divorce - These actions legally terminate a marriage. Dissolution actions can be uncontested or contested. We provide you with experienced guidance and representation in all situations.
- Property division - How shall marital property and debts will be distributed? We help you sort this out to achieve a fair and equitable result.
- Alimony - Each individual action requires a thorough analysis of the facts specific to your case. Based on those facts we help you receive the most favorable outcome.
- Child custody and parenting time - We negotiate parenting and visitation agreements that are in your child's best interests.
- Grandparent and third party custody or guardianship - Sometimes a child's biological parents are not able to care for them. Sometimes a child's best interests can be met only by a grandparent or another third party. Discuss your options with Attorney Fitzpatrick.
- Child support - The amount of child support is determined by formulas set by the state. We ensure the court has accurate information to reach a fair decision on your behalf.
- Modifications - Changes may be made to final agreements or court orders relating to child custody, parenting time and visitation, child support, alimony, and other situations when there has been a substantial change in circumstances. We can protect your interests as times change.
The family law firm in Framingham, Metrowest Boston and surrounding communities you want on your team
For experienced and compassionate representation in your divorce or other family law matter, call Fitzpatrick Family Law at 508-309-6979 (office) or 612-708- 3167 (cell), or contact us online to schedule your free 30-minute consultation.